Executive Assistant with Account Administration
A Wealth Management company in the Dallas area seeks a sophisticated, polished, experienced Executive Assistant to support a small office servicing a 500M dollar portfolio. They cater to high net worth clients, so they are seeking someone articulate, thorough, dead-line oriented and detail- oriented. The owner travels frequently, so the candidate would need to be able to work independently. They will assist brokers and dealers with opening accounts and moving money over to other accounts. These are time sensitive transfers that can affect the bottom-line. At months end, they will send out statements to all clients for review. The owner will train any new personnel on the nuances of the business, industry experience is not required.
- 4+ years of Executive Assistant/ Account Administration background
- Prior experience in a Wealth Management Office A+, but not required
- Polished appearance and demeanor
- Ability to converse with high level clients about financials and ensure timely, accurate fund transfers as needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Quickbooks and Adobe A+
- High attention-to-detail, as you are dealing with financial statements and funds transfers from one account to another
- A criminal background, reference and credit check will be conducted
- Drug screen required
Job Status: Full Time