CornerStone has partnered with a Fort Worth based company in their search for the Executive Assistant to their CEO. We are seeking a polished, professional, detail-oriented executive assistant to handle heavy calendar management for the CEO, prioritizing the urgency of meetings, appointments or scheduled calls with internal and external parties. The Executive Assistant will review communications form internal management to address with the CEO and respond accordingly with his directives. They will handle extensive travel arrangements; air, hotel, transportation, restaurant reservations and coordination of meetings, meeting rooms or venues as needed. The desired candidate must be able to work independently, handle a heavy workload with strict deadlines and be able to take direct, constructive criticism about expectations in stride.
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- 5+ years supporting C-Level Executives
- Bachelor degree highly desired, but will take experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while handling a demanding workload
- Ability to conduct research and pull required data needed for presentations or materials that would be utilized in client meetings, town halls or board meetings
- Proofread and edit all communications for accuracy
- Strong command of the English language; both written and verbal
- Advanced Microsoft Office
Benefits for the Executive Assistant:
- Medical-3 plans offered, VERY reasonable rates
- HAS plan offered
- Dental -2 plans offered
- Vision-VSP-Ability to buy glasses and contacts in the same year!
- PTO-accrue up to 2 weeks
- 401K, 100% vested, matching up to 4%
- Lucrative salary
- Join an expanding company!
If interested, send your resume to Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate consideration.
Job Status: Full Time