|CornerStone has partnered with a growing Fort Worth organization in their search for an Executive Assistant to support their C-Suite. The Executive Assistant will support the COO, CFO and General Counsel with calendar management, travel arrangements on commercial or private jets, cars to meet them at the airport, hotel accommodations and expense reports. In addition, they will attend board meetings to take minutes and will handle communications and emails sent the board members. They will need to be able to multitask, prioritize and remind C-Suite of upcoming appointments or meetings. |
Requirements for the Executive Assistant to the CFO, COO and General Counsel:
The company offers a highly competitive salary based on experience, has a focus on work-life balance, collaborative executive team with open door policy and robust benefits package. If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please send your resume to Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500 ext. 162 for immediate consideration.
- 3-5 years or more supporting C-Suite
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Must have excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- May attend board meetings with C-Suite; ability to minutes and prepare board books if needed