If you are an Exchange Administrator with a desire to work for a Fortune 50 company that is recognized as a global leader, then this is the right opportunity for you! The Exchange Administrator will be responsible for all Exchange-related activities and will act as our client's technical programming lead for Microsoft Exchange projects. Experience administering PROOFPOINT is ABSOLUTELY required for this role, as we all at least 5 years of experience in Exchange products, including Office 365. Interviews are happening quickly!
Requirements for the Exchange Administrator
- A Verifiable Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in email engineering and administration of Microsoft Exchange 2016, 2013, and Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and Office 365
- Proofpoint Administration experience is absolutely required
- Proficiency in PowerShell or other scripts
- Knowledge of AD attributes, output files, cloud attributes and creating reports
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
- Beautiful workplace - equipped with a large cafeteria offering gourmet and vegetarian options, an in-house credit union, fully-stocked kitchens, mini pharmacy, wellness rooms, beautiful gardens, proximity to restaurants, dry cleaning and oil change/detailing services onsite!
Job Status: Contract/Temporary