City: Fort Worth
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an Events Manager for a long-term contract with a major pharmaceutical company in North Fort Worth. As the Events Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Director and Senior Planner with the execution of virtual and live congress and pharmaceutical events and product showcases. This is an extremely fast-paced and detail-oriented environment that requires extreme organization, the ability to multi-task and problem solve, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and heavy documentation. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of Corporate Events Coordination experience, take pride in their work to ensure events run smoothly, and have a desire to learn. Any experience in pharmaceuticals or with C-vent software is a major plus!! This is an exciting opportunity to join a cohesive team within a global corporation!
Requirements & Responsibilities for the Events Manager:
- 2+ years of corporate events experience, experience with pharmaceutical events is a plus
- Participate in planning meetings to determine presence for events (virtual and in-person)
- Work with vendors, participate in negotiations, and help execute details for events including promotional materials, exhibit paperwork, set up, tear down, etc.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong communication, documentation, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills
- Self motivated, able to work independently, and strong desire to learn
- Experience with C-vent software, plus
- Ability to travel to events as needed
Compensation for the Events Manager
- 6-month Contract assignment
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (some OT & travel may be required)
- Pay: $22-28.50/hr
- Benefits offered through CornerStone