ERP Implementation Specialist
CornerStone Staffing is looking for an ERP Implementation Specialist local to the McKinney area for a direct-hire position. This candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to the team responsible for a subset of business systems applications; integrates and develops desktop/browser-based applications for back-end server processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer and provide operational support of application(s).
- Manage and execute application installation, upgrade and patching projects.
- Identification and implementation of enhancements to current applications(s).
- Improve and document the technical processes around application support, create and publish knowledge articles.
- Maintain applications backups, plan for system availability, and troubleshoot and repair problems through resolution.
- Automate manual activities of application(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card only
- *Oracle functional experience is a must (Financials/HCM)*
- *Experience with Oracle ERP implementation and operational*
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise application administration (installation, upgrading, patching, user access management).
- 2+ years of experience in report building using Crystal Reports/SSRS/Cognos.
- 2+ years of experience with implementation and/or configuration of Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- 1+ years of experience in ServiceNow/Central Square Technologies/Superion applications.