CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an Engineering Manager for a highly regarded client Fort Worth, TX. As the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning and development department, managing a team of engineers and technicians, offering necessary technical and professional training, coordinating with developers, and overall direction for the team. Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of leadership/management experience, background with water and sanitary sewer systems. This is a great direct hire career opportunity that offers opportunities to work on exciting expansion projects in Fort Worth, with a growing client that offers great benefits, long-term stability and growth potential, and more!
Requirements for the Engineering Manager:
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in Texas
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with engineering construction management
- Management/supervisory background of at least 2 years
- Must have a Driver's License
- Background in water and sanitary sewer systems
Compensation for the Engineering Manager:
- Direct Hire
- Location: Fort Worth, TX w/ hybrid flexibility
- Pay: $130-140K/year (Depending on experience)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Benefits: Pension Plan, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Professional Development Opportunities, Membership for Associations, and more.