CornerStone's Professional Placement is seeking a Electrical Engineer for a technology client in the telecomm industry. As the Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for electrical design, project planning and validating Test Systems. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, 3+ years of Electrical Engineering experience in the telecommunications industry and will have experience with electro-mechanical and mechanical sub-systems. Experience with C#, AutoCAD and AC Power are all a plus! This is an exciting direct hire opportunity with a rapidly growing organization that offers 100% employer paid health benefits for the employee, stability and a cohesive team culture!!
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, required
- 3+ years of Electrical Engineering experience in the telecommunications industry
- Experience designing and validating test systems.
- Advanced knowledge of electro-mechanical and mechanical sub-systems
- C#, AutoCAD and AC Power experience are all a plus!
Compensation for the Electrical Engineer
- Direct hire
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Benefits: 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, prescription life and AD&D for the employee. Optional short-term and long-term disability. Vacation time, PTO, paid holidays. 401K with 6% match.
- This is a W2 position only - C2C and visa sponsorship are not available!