ED Resource Team RN - Fort Worth - 7p-7a
Fort Worth, TX
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse for our clients Emergency Department Resource Team. Qualified candidates must have at least one year of RN experience and current RN licensure. This position offers competitive pay, shift differentials, career ladder program, tuition reimbursements, fantastic leadership, a cohesive team, and great networking opportunities for promotions on various floors!
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing is preferred or completion within 2 years of start date
- 1 year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
- Current BCLS & ACLS for Healthcare Providers (AHA)
- A rhythm interpretation assessment will be administered during orientation and a successful completion must be obtained within 3 months of hire.
- Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
- Assesses the patient
- Plans the care of the patient
- Intervenes as appropriate
- Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
- Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
- Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
- Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
- Serves as patient advocate
Full-time; 3/12 hr./shifts; 7:00 pm - 7:00 am; Weekends and holidays included. and up to $2,500 sign on bonus
Quick apply online or call Erica E. at 972-370-5125 ext. 234
Job Status: Full Time