Ecommerce Fraud Analyst
Job Duties of a Ecommerce Fraud Analyst:
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks.
- Identify fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing.
- Resolve queued transactions within the service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses.
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
Requirements of the E-commerce Fraud Analyst:
- Must have 6+ months or more in Ecommerce Fraud Analyst roles
- Must be able to work 8-5 Monday through Friday, some OT as needed
- Ability to work remotely, until Covid is lifted and in Allen, TX once stay-at-home restrictions are lifted
- Assess and review heavy transactions similar to Cyber Monday; quick review and detection of possible fraudulent transactions
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, have the ability to move effectively between screens and document findings
- Must have high speed internet services in their home
If interested, forward your resume to Allisonh@cornerstonestaffing.com and call for 817-635-0500X162 immediate consideration.