Fort Worth, TX
Our client in Fort Worth is looking for a Microstation Drafter with Microstation experience. In this role you will need to produce at least two drawings per week and be located in the Fort Worth area. The Microstation Drafter will need experience working in Microstation CAD including referencing, style controls, batch file processing and scripting. This is a long term contract position for a well-established company!
Requirements for the Microstation Draftsman
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Courses or training in technical communications is a plus
- Automation in CAD experience is a plus
- Experience with Microstation CAD functions
- Ability to convert AutoCAD to Microstation
- Experience with SharePoint sites is a plus
- Must have an online portfolio - candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary