City: Fort Worth
CornerStone’s Professional Placement is seeking a Distribution Supervisor for a busy distribution center in Fort Worth, Texas. In this role you will be responsible for supervising a team of forklift drivers to ensure efficiency with picking, packing, and shipping. The Distribution Supervisor must have 4+ years of experience in a busy distribution center with 1+ years of leadership experience and be knowledgeable of production, picking, packing, and shipping best practices. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity to work with a reputable company and make an impact on the community by ensuring accurate and timely shipment of personal protective equipment (PPE). We are also hiring for an Operations manager for the same great organization!
Requirements for the Distribution Supervisor
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 4+ years of high volume distribution center experience
· 1+ years of leadership experience including hiring, goal setting, performance evaluations, motivation, attendance tracking, and disciplinary actions
· Strong communication and reporting skills
· Experience tracking and reporting production metrics for production, picking, packing, shipping
· Experience tracking orders and ship codes to ensure timely delivery
Compensation for the Distribution Supervisor
· Direct hire
· Pay: $55-73K/year (+/- based on experience) + annual bonus potential
· Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (occasional OT, weekends, and holidays may be required)
· Lucrative benefits: medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, telehealth, term life, short & long-term disability, AD&D, critical illness insurance, 401K w/ matching program, ID Theft protection, legal plans, home/auto/pet insurance options, counseling, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, paid parental leave, lending hands program, wellness activities, etc!