Director of Oncology Services - Full Time
Director of Oncology - Full Time
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and skilled Director of Oncology for our client in Arlington, TX. The Director of Oncology will be responsible for overseeing the planning, control, and effective utilization of the physical, financial and human resources of the entity.
Requirements of the Director of Oncology:
- Master's degree in healthcare or Business Administration.
- Six to eight year's experience in overseeing the operations of similar services.
- Effective communication skills required; experience at public speaking events required.
- Membership and active participation in appropriate healthcare professional associations and community organizations.
- Must be an effective organizer and able to delegate, able to communicate well in every facet of the organization.
- Must be decisive and work well with other members of the management staff.
- The ability to deal with a multiplicity for complex situations simultaneously.
Benefits of the Director of Oncology:
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
Use this link to chat with us https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297145
Job Status: Full Time