Director of Finance
We are currently in need of a Director of Finance for a ground floor, permanent opportunity in Dallas. Reporting to the group CFO and Finance Director of based in our client’s overseas headquarters, the Director of Finance will be responsible for the Financial Planning and Analysis of our client’s US new operations. If you are an Accounting Manager, CPA, Finance Director with 10-15 years of experience with a passion for leading the controllership functions, overseeing the business planning and forecasting processes and evaluating financial implications of the executive team’s strategic decisions, then this is the right opportunity for you! The ideal Director of Finance will have a CPA designation or have obtained a graduate degree and would love to work in one of the exciting areas in downtown Dallas. Our client is looking for this dedicated Director of Finance who will work hard and smart as they expand their US operations. Interviews are happening ASAP!
We have an additional opportunity for a Manager of Financial Controls for qualified candidates with 4-5 years of experience and a Staff Accountant with 1-2 years of experience, so please do not hesitate to send your resumes over!
Requirements of the Director of Finance
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA or a Master’s Degree is required
- A CPA designation, preferably in Texas
- 10-15 years of professional experience in financial planning and analysis, establishing and managing Country P&L and establishing and overseeing accounting processes and tools, preferably for a start-up company
- Proficient knowledge and experience in general accounting, statutory and internal audits, P/L schedules, compliance, local taxes and commissions.
- Driven, dynamic personality
- Ability to establish, maintain and grow new accounts
- This is a permanent role paying a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Our client has an impressive and aggressive hiring history and future plans. Over 15,000 people hired globally last year and a plan to hire over 2,500 people in the US within the next two years.
- Ground floor opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global team.
- Work in one of the hippest places to be in DFW - Uptown Dallas!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Full Time