|CornerStone has partnered with a growing Fort Worth organization in their search for a Director of Architecture to lead engineering teams in the design and development of the company technology platform; front end, back end, security and CRM. They will create and design the company governance framework ensure the efficacy of existing systems can interface and information security is upheld. They will strategize on technical design, create the execution roadmap and lead the engineering team through development and deployment. |
Requirements for the Director of Architecture:
The company offers a highly competitive salary based on experience, has a focus on work-life balance, collaborative executive team with open door policy and robust benefits package. If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please send your resume to Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500 ext. 162 for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor Degree required; computer science, engineering mathematics, etc.
- 5+ years in designing architecture, creating strategic roadmaps and technical vision for the team and executing them from development to deployment
- Must have full stack development and deployment background; front end, back end, security, data and interfaces with software
- Must have worked in agile environment with cloud-based systems
- Scrum and PowerBI experience preferred