Digital Analytics Data Engineer
Data Engineer - Digital Analytics
Remote - Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth, preferred)
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an experienced Data Engineer with expertise in Digital Analytics to support the Sales & Marketing teams of a global automotive client. This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally with various groups of this reputable organization to provide analytical insights that will contribute to data-driven business decisions. Qualified Data Engineers will have experience with digital media and social media analytics, Adobe and/or Google Analytics, and Google Cloud Platforms. This is an immediate need and will offer one-of-a-kind experience and networking!
Requirements for the Data Engineer
- Bachelor's degree (business, marketing, math, computer science, statistics or related majors, preferred)
- 8+ years of digital marketing data analytics experience
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Minimum of intermediate-level experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Must be eligible to work W2 in the USA without any current or future sponsorship!
Compensation for the Data Engineer
- Contract through mid-March 2022
- Work from home, but candidates must reside in Texas (candidate local to Dallas/Fort Worth, preferred)
- $50-60/hr (+/- based on experience)
- Benefits offered through CornerStone