Deputy Director of Disability Services
CornerStone's Professional Placement has partnered with MHMR of Tarrant County to find the right professional to serve as their Deputy Chief of Disability Services. This is a new role that has been created to be an integral position within the organization and will have a true impact to the community which it serves. As the Deputy Chief of Disability Services, you will be responsible for direct supervision of a team of 9 Directors and oversight of a staff of 200+ members. This role will provide the opportunity to be a mentee of the Chief of Disability Services for the second-largest community center in the state of Texas. This truly is the career opportunity of a lifetime!
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years’ experience in Health & Human Services at the Director Level. Someone with a high business acumen is highly preferred as budgeting and P&L management will be a key focus for this position. Above all else, this agency is about providing quality service to the community. The impact and scope for this role will be vast, as will the reward for the work that is done in this position.
Requirements for the Deputy Chief of Disability Services:
* 5+ years of experience in Health & Human Services
* 5+ years of experience at the Director level
* Bachelor’s Degree in Health & Human Services OR Business
* Master’s Degree is a plus
* Thorough understanding of Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD)
* Passion for serving the community and providing resources for those in need
* Business acumen and the ability to understand P&L management
This position will come with a full benefits package which includes a very generous 401K match.
MHMR is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment that represents our community. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply!
Please send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration!