Database Developer III
Currently seeking a Database Developer to fill a position within a company that is a leading innovator of creating efficiency within the healthcare and pharmaceutical supply chain. The Database Developer will be working with the business unit in creating technical designs and developing complex SQL queries for new and existing business solutions. The Database Developer will have experience creating store procedures, triggers and DTS development from scratch. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company leading innovation in the pharmaceutical industry!
Requirements for the Sr. Database Developer
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred
- SQL Server Programming Experience
- SQL database Architecture and Design Experience - OLTP/OLAP, SQL 2000-2008
- Exposure to T-SQL and created ETL packages using SSIS.
- Excellent communication skills
- Local to DFW
***THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS, AGENCIES AND CONSULTANTS, PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL THE RECRUITER TO INQUIRE ABOUT THIS ROLE***
Please Apply Online or send your resume to JulieB@cornerstonestaffing.com
Job Status: Contract/Temporary