Data Integration Specialist
3 month contract
We are currently looking for a Data Integration Specialist for a contract role in Irving. The Data Integration Specialist will need to have over 10 of experience in technical analysis, design and implementation of healthcare data formats HL7, EDI, CSV, XML) in a healthcare/hospital setting. Interviews are happening quickly!
Qualifications for the Data Integration Specialist
- A verifiable Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology of Similar Field
- At least 10 years of experience in technical analysis, design and implementation of healthcare data formats HL7, EDI, CSV, XML, etc)
- At least 4 years of experience in a healthcare/hospital setting.
- An HL7 Certification is preferred but not required
- At least 2 years working with relational databases, MS SQL Server.2000-2008, Transact-SQL, and SQL Stored Procedures or any other database.
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary