Customer Success Engineer - Cloud Security
Industry: Cloud Security
Title: Customer Success Engineer - Cloud Security
Location: temporarily remote - office is in Plano, TX 75093
Duration: 6-month Contract-to-Hire
Pay: $25/hr (eligible for up to 30% increase upon conversion)
Cloud Security industry leader is seeking 15 Customer Success Engineers for a 6-month Contract-To-Hire opportunity in Plano, TX. The ideal Customer Success Engineer will have an understanding of Cloud concepts and have experience with AWS, GCP, Azure and/or OCI. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in growing with an industry leading company that has endless career opportunities.
There will be a thorough 7-week training academy upon hire that will teach you all the skills and knowledge necessary for success in this role, but you must come in with basic knowledge of the following:
This opportunity will require a highly technical interview process gauging your knowledge centered on Cloud solutions.
Requirements & Responsibilities of the Customer Success Engineer:
- Entry - Junior level candidates are encouraged to apply (recent graduates or candidates with 1+ year of work experience in pre-sales, post-sales, technical support or related roles)!
- Knowledge in Cloud concepts (AWS, GCP, Azure and/or OCI)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and serverless
- Strong customer service presence working with small business and enterprise-level customers
- Ability to articulate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Proactively work with customers to understand their business needs and ensure their products are being fully integrated, utilized and optimized. This may include assisting with product implementation, education or general support
- Serve as subject matter expert and main point of contact for customers’ product questions and troubleshooting needs
The benefits upon conversion are excellent and will include:
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) 50% match, Generous PTO, + eligible for up to 30% pay increase upon conversion.
- Other perks include Talent Development Team that provides 25+ courses to help employees boost their careers/skill-sets.
- Once on-site additional perks include fully stocked kitchen, free catered lunches, discounts on merchandise, and large on-site gym with instructor led work out classes
This position is NOT available for Visa Sponsorship or C2C. Must be hired W2.