Requirements of Customer Service Representatives:
* 2+ years in a call center or retail chain providing hands-on, white glove service to customers
* Ability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am to 7pm Monday-Friday (Ex: 7-2, 7-3, 10-7, etc. with 1 week each month rotating on the 10-7 shift.)
* Must be able to articulate effectively through both verbal and written correspondence
* Polished, professional demeanor that will instill an air of confidence for the client in the customer brand
* Stable work history
Benefits of the Customer Service Representative:
* 16 days of vacation/personal days
* 401K with matching up to 10%
* FULLY PAID medical, dental, vision and life insurance for employee and dependents just $15
* Paid during fully closed winter break (December 22-January 3rd). This is in addition to their vacation
* Closed on all bank holidays
* Supplement life insurance
* Paid parking
* Join a tight knit group that collaborates and helps each other. Fun, energetic team!
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate consideration.