Customer Service/Order Entry Manager
Primary Duties for the Customer Service/Order Entry Manager:
- Monitor and resolve PACA, GS1, UCC and TDH permits and issues.
- Responsible for checking and modifying order confirmations and alerts; customer set up, maintenance and pricing; processing credits, product returns and rebate accruals; researching support for approval of deductions.
- Support for AR, Order Entry, Customer Service, EDI and claims personnel.
- Monitor AR aged reports and collect outstanding payments.
Qualifications of the Customer Service/Order Entry Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years management experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting skills.
- Navision experience is a huge plus!**
If interested please send your resume to Lauren Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Status: Full Time