Customer Account Manager
Direct Hire, Permanent
Are you a college graduate or someone with a few years of experience in customer service and/or client management? Our client is looking for highly motivated innovators for their Customer Service Experience roles. These full-time permanent roles will allow you to gain experience in the commercial insurance industry as you help manage and resolve your client’s concerns. If you are interested in Data Analytics, Robotics, or the latest technology, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Requirements for the Customer Account Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with a Business/ IT or Risk Management focus (preferred but not required)
- At least 1-2 years of customer service/account experience
- Superior communication skills with an outgoing personality
- Must have an inquisitive mind and be a process improver
- Must be local to DFW
- NOT a call-center environment.
- Smaller, open floor concept environment with a café-like environment (beer on tap, candy stations, hip work stations, free coffee, lunch and learns, happy hour)
- They are a fast growing commercial insurance company with more than 70k policy holders and nearly $250M of written premium
- Work at the most hip place to be in North Dallas - Legacy West!
- Health Insurance/Benefits from Day 1
- 401k with up to 4% within the first 30 days
- "Difference Card" - The card that will pay for your copay and deductibles
- 18 days of vacation/sick time that can be rolled over
- 30 days PAID vacation after 7 years of service
Job Status: Full Time