City: Fort Worth
CornerStone’s Professional Placement is seeking two Curriculum Specialists for a financial services client in the southwest Fort Worth area. As the Curriculum Specialist you will be responsible for identifying training needs for contact center personnel, writing and updating content, updating the knowledge management system, and conducting train the trainer sessions. Qualified Curriculum Specialists must have both training and curriculum writing experience for contact center agents as well as content management platform experience, preferably Salesforce. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization that has an amazing work environment and exceptional permanent benefits. We are also hiring for two Senior Documentation Analysts for the same great organization!
Requirements for the Curriculum Specialist:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2+ years of experience writing training curriculum for contact center personnel
· Experience leading train the trainer sessions as well as training sessions for internal groups both in-person and virtually
· Experience creating assessments, evaluating training effectiveness, and updating training curriculum
· Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce CRM, or other content management system
· Ability to travel up to 30% (domestically and internationally; post-coronavirus)
Compensation for the Curriculum Specialist:
· Temp to hire
· $65K/year (+/- based on experience) with 8% bonus potential
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Benefits offered through CornerStone while on contract
· Permanent benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, Aflac supplemental insurance (accident insurance, hospital insurance, cancer care insurance, critical care protection), 401K w/ 5% match, employee stock purchase program, tuition assistance, volunteer programs, PTO, paid holidays, wellness incentives, free breakfast, onsite gym, and MORE!