Cornerstone Professional Placement has partnered with a valued client seeking a Credit Analyst. As the Credit Analyst you will be responsible for developing and monitoring analytical processes, evaluating and implementing risk strategies, and collaborating with other teams to carry out tasks in a timely manner. Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of previous experience in financial risk management, critical thinking skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and programs at the same time. This is an exciting Direct- Hire opportunity with a community focused company offering an amazing, professional culture!
Title: Credit Analyst
Requirements for Credit Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in risk management
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience with BI tools (ex: PowerBI)
- Ability to work individually or as a team is KEY
Compensation for the Credit Analyst:
· Direct hire!
· Compensation: $85-100K
· Schedule: Hybrid, 1 day in-office
· Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and 2 weeks PTO