Cost Accountant II
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Cost Accountant to support an oil and gas company located in the Arlington TX area. As the Cost Accountant, you will be assisting the Controller, applying cost accounting principles, track, record and analyze reports, general ledgers and month end closing, inventory control, reconciliations, expense accounts and variance reporting. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor degree of Accounting and 2+ years of manufacturing and cost accounting experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities for the Cost Accountant:
- 2+ years of manufacturing and cost accounting experience; preferably in plant environment.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting is required
- Strong Excel and Access skills
- Experience with ERP systems: Oracle or SAP
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
Compensation for the Cost Accountant:
- Direct Hire
- Schedule - Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Salary - $65K - $75K (+/- based on experience)
- 100% On-Site in Arlington, TX 76001
- Permanent benefits include: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay