Corporate Events Manager
Title: Client Solutions Manager
Remote - (Chicago, Nashville, Vegas, Atlanta, New Orleans, Orlando, N. California, S. California)
Cornerstone Professional Placement has partnered with a global events company seeking 40 Client Solutions Managers nationwide. As the Clients Solutions Manager you will be responsible for corporate event planning from start to finish, including planning, execution, client and vendor relations, and invoicing. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of previous events planning experience and be well-rounded in project management, account management, and customer service. This is an exciting Direct- Hire opportunity with a globally renowned organization that offers unlimited PTO and an amazing, professional culture!
Requirements for Client Solutions Manager:
- 2+ years of event planning or event management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Well versed in all Microsoft software applications and the ability to learn proprietary software quickly
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
- Ability to travel nationwide 40-50% of the time
- Please note this client requires ALL employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated!
Compensation for the Client Solutions Manager:
- Direct hire!
- Compensation: $70-80k/year + bonus opportunities
- Schedule: flexible, may include nights, weekends, and overtime
- Location: hybrid + travel to event site
- Benefits: Unlimited PTO, multiple medical plans, HSA, dental, vision, 401K with matching, basic life & AD&D, short & long-term disability, term life, spouse life, child life, paid sick time, parental leave, employee assistance program, FSA, dependent care spending account, LegalShield legal plan, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and more!