We are currently in need of an Accounting Manager/Financial Controls for a ground floor, permanent opportunity in Dallas. If you are an Accounting Manager with 4 - 5 years of experience who has been exposed with Controllership, managing the relationships with your business stakeholders and handling of accounting systems and processes, then this is the right opportunity for you! The Accounting Manager will need to be a CPA in Texas. Our client is looking for a dedicated Accounting Manager who will work hard and smart as they expand their US operations. Interviews are happening ASAP!
We have an additional opportunity for a Director of Finance for qualified candidates with 10-15 years of experience and a Staff Accountant with 1-2 years of experience, so please do not hesitate to send your resumes over!
Requirements of the Accounting Manager/Financial Controls
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA or a Master’s Degree is required
- 4 - 5 years of professional experience with handling of systems and processes. They need someone who has managed a lot of business stake holders.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in general accounting, statutory and internal audits, P/L schedules, compliance, local taxes and commissions.
- Must be a CPA in Texas
- Driven, dynamic personality
- Ability to establish, maintain and grow new accounts
- This is a permanent role paying a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Our client has an impressive and aggressive hiring history and future plans. Over 15,000 people hired globally last year and a plan to hire over 2,500 people in the US within the next two years.
- Ground floor opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global team.
- Work in one of the hippest places to be in DFW - Uptown Dallas!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Full Time