Construction Sales Officer
CornerStone’s Professional Placement Division has partnered with a financial institution in their search for a Construction Equipment Sales Manager handling the leasing, purchasing and financial funding for clients in their territory. We are seeking candidates with experienced soliciting and building relationships with new business leads and existing clients in their assigned market. The desired market being construction equipment sales; ie caterpillar bulldozers, front loaders, heavy duty trucks and various tracked and wheeled cranes, etc. They will may reside in Utah, Arizona or California, as they will conduct sales to these states.
Requirements for the Construction Equipment Sales Manager:
· Bachelor Degree is required
· 5+ years of commercial construction equipment leasing, sales (heavy trucks, cranes, bulldozers, front loaders) and financing
· Ability to exhibit prior successes in this area
· Travel to clients sites in Ohio, California and Arizona
· Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
Company offers robust benefits package, competitive salary plus commission and opportunities for growth. If interested, send your resume to Allison Harrison at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500 Ext 162 for immediate consideration.
Job Status: Full Time