CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Construction Manager for a national retail client in Richardson, TX. As the Construction Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the full life cycle for projects by developing plans, coordinating schedules, monitoring construction, and providing project guidance. To be successful in this role candidates will need to be highly ambitious and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Requirements of the Construction Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of design and construction project management experience
- Experience with high volume design and construction projects
- Experience managing materials, supplies, equipment, budgets, and project timelines
- Ability to provide accurate cost estimates , evaluate risks, and work with vendors
- Microsoft Office proficiency with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to travel 70% of the time
Compensation for the Construction Manager
- Direct Hire opportunity
- Pay: $110-140K/year + 10% bonus (based on experience)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, & Vision Care, PTO, Vacation time, Sick time, 401k with match and More!
Job Status: Full Time