| We are currently seeking Senior Consumer Regulatory Compliance Analyst to develop, implement and monitor risk based lending compliance programs to ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory requirements. The Senior Regulatory Compliance Analysts will identify and evaluate gaps and weakness in business processes, systems and take corrective action. Qualified candidates will have 4+ years in a monitoring and testing capacity of regulatory requirements across multiple lines of business. Must have a broad knowledge of regulations; UDAAP, FCRA, FACTA, GLBA, FDCPA, Identity Theft, BSA/AML, OFAC, ECOA, TILA and Global Privacy. Prior experience working in examining derivatives and asset liability management a must. Come to work for a company where you can have a voice and will be heard. Enjoy a casual work environment with an industry leader that offers tremendous growth opportunities, great benefits and lots of perks.|
Requirements for the Senior Consumer Regulatory Compliance Analyst:
Some of the benefits for the Senior Consumer Regulatory Compliance Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree highly desired, education plus work experience will be considered
- 4+ years of experience working in a compliance consulting or direct role with a company assisting with compliance, legal, internal audit, examinations with a consumer lending group
- Prior experience working in examining derivatives and asset liability management a must.
- Broad knowledge of regulations; UDAAP, FCRA, FACTA, GLBA, FDCPA, Identity Theft, BSA/AML,OFAC, ECOA, TILA and Global Privacy
- Basel II and Basel III a plus.
- Ability to work effectively across business lines
- SQL experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency required ( MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.)
Qualified candidates, send your resume to Allisonh@cornerstonestaffing.com and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate consideration.
- Healthcare (PPO OR HAS) Day 1
- 22 PTO Days
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 Day Volunteer PPO
- 401K with 6% Match with day 1 rollover of prior contributions
- Vested Day 1