We are presently seeking a Compensation Analyst to assist with 4 large projects; Bonus Audit, Market Pay Adjustments, Market Composite Data Entry and Grade Reclassification. We are seeking a strong analyst able to evaluate job descriptions, skill sets, pay grades and competitiveness in local, regional and national markets. The analyst will report to the Assistant Manager of Compensation and Director of Total Rewards with reports of findings, recommendations on salary changes and bonus’s based on positions.
* 3+ years of Compensation Analyst experience evaluating job descriptions, skills and paygrades of all positions both exempt and non-exempt
* Responsible for data administration, query and report writing
* Experienced writing and/or revising job descriptions and placing them in an on-line library
* Experienced with Kenexa Compensation tool
* Advanced Microsoft Office
* Able to commit to a 4 month long contract
* Must pass a criminal background check, reference check
If interested, please send your resume to Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate consideration.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary