The Senior Compensation Analyst will be compiling, evaluating, and analyzing variable compensation information to pay incentives to employees. This is a long term contract role please submit your resume with desired pay.
Location: Irving, TX
Requirements of the Compensation Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least of compensation administration
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Microsoft Excel skills (intermediate)
- Proficiency with SQL, PowerPoint and Word
Please email your resumes to Regina Jordan @ firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT 817-539-6362 to immediately connect with a recruiter.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary