CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Collections Supervisor for a full-time direct hire opportunity in Plano, TX! The Collections Supervisor is responsible for coaching, developing, and mentoring teams as large as 10 people and monitoring team performance on a daily and monthly basis. This is achieved by completing side by sides with team members, role playing best practice techniques, and demonstrating the expected approach. As the Collections Supervisor, you will also live monitor phone calls, participate in the interviewing/hiring and training of new team members, and demonstrate/showcase excellent customer service. This is an exciting direct hire leadership opportunity with a growing company that offers a laid back yet motivated culture, and fantastic benefits! We are also hiring a Call Center Operations Supervisor for the same great company!!
Requirements for the Collections Supervisor:
- 5+ years of collections & customer service experience
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience in call center operations
- Experience leading remote teams, helpful
- Experience with call center dialer systems including functionality and reporting
- Experience in reviewing data to determine performance trends, presenting findings, and make key business decisions
- Proven proficiency with Oracle or other CRM, Excel, GSuite (Google Sheets, Docs), Mac and PC
- Experience in Fintech or Financial Services industries helpful but not required
Compensation for the Collections Supervisor:
- Direct hire
- Pay: $60-65K/year + 10% bonus
- Schedule: Flexible schedule. Must be willing to work Saturdays as needed (on rotation).
- Benefits: Various healthcare options, telemedicine services, employee assistance programs, dental, vision, 401K w/ company contributions, Accidental AD&D, Basic Life, accident insurance, illness insurance, hospital indemnity, and legal services!