We are moving our Houston facility to a brand new facility in Fort Worth! If you are a CNC Machinist seeking an air conditioned and heated facility, great pay & benefits and a fun-loving group of co-workers our company is for you! We need 50 CNC Machinist and a CNC Programmer to join our team, first and second shift available!
Requirements for CNC Machinist:
- Must have CNC Mill or lathe experience; Toyoda, Toshiba or Okuma a plus. Completion of a CNC course will be considered, pay based on experience
- CNC certification highly desired
- Ability to work 6am-6pm 1st shift or 2nd shift, 6PM-6AM Monday through Friday, with guaranteed overtime on Saturdays from 6AM-2:30PM. Our new facility will start off working 1st shift and add 2nd shift later, however, we have another local facility currently offering both shifts
- Background and 10 Panel drug screen will be conducted
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to operate forklift and overhead cranes if needed
- Medical-3 plans offered, VERY reasonable rates
- HAS plan offered
- Dental -2 plans offered
- Vision-VSP-Ability to buy glasses and contacts in the same year!
- PTO-accrue up to 2 weeks
- 401K, 100% vested, matching up to 4%
- Great pay!!! Differential of $1.50 more an hour offered for second shift
- New air conditioned/heated facility!
Job Status: Full Time