Client Services Manager
Irving, TX 75063
$43-$46/hr depending on experience
2 month contract
We are currently looking for a Client Services Manager for a contingent role. The ideal Client Services Manager will have at least 3 years of experience including reading and analyzing RFPs, which includes creating proposal schedules and outlines, working with several members of proposal teams and work products, creating and editing new/existing content, and producing high-quality proposals within the SLA. Interviews will be occurring after the Thanksgiving holiday!
CornerStone Staffing offers the following benefits to our contingent workers and their dependents during the contract/temp period (rules apply):
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher education
- At least 3 years of experience in proposal development and team management
- Must have experience responding to large RFPs, both traditional and online bids.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be available for the contingent assignment ASAP
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary