Claims Adjusters (BI and Casualty)
Currently looking for BI Claims Adjusters in the beautiful uptown Dallas area. There are several levels of experience our client is looking for, so if you have experience in Non-Repped BI, Repped BI, and Casualty/Litigation, then we want to talk to you! Job Stability is a must for this role! This is an opportunity to join one of Dallas' homegrown company as they experience exponential growth! Our client has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work For in the Metroplex. This Direct Hire opportunity provides a competitive base salary and extensive benefits.
Requirements for the BI And Casualty Claims Adjuster
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in-lieu of a degree.
- Two year’s of relevant work experience
- A valid State Adjuster License where required;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful but NOT required
- Previous Claims and/or Customer Service experience within an Insurance environment
- Prior experience interpreting policy language and state statutes is required.
- a proven track record of making sound coverage and liability decisions
- Experience in handling minor to moderate bodily injury claims
Compensation for the BI And Casualty Claims Adjuster
DIRECT HIRE! Salary depending on experience (Repped, Non-repped, Sr. Casualty)
- Several Medical Insurance options (HCA and PPO) from a leading provider
- Dental/Vision/Short Term and LADD Insurance
- Parental Leave Policy (8 weeks of Paid Time Off at 100% of salary for birth and adoptive parents)
- 401k with company matching
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Floating Holiday
- In-house and Out-of-Town Employee Engagement Activities
- Opportunities for Growth
Job Status: Full Time