Civil Professional Engineer
Locations: Frisco, TX, Arlington, TX, Lubbock, TX, or Amarillo, TX
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a motivated Civil Professional Engineer for a full service engineering firm. As the Civil Professional Engineer, you will be responsible for Water & Wastewater Treatment engineering project management including developing proposals, scopes, and fees, planning and modeling, ensuring compliance, permitting, and presenting project plans. Qualified candidates will have their Bachelor’s degree in engineering, 5+ years of civil engineering design experience (preferably in Water & Wastewater Treatment), their TX Professional Engineer registration, and experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and ArcGIS. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity to join a reputable engineering firm that offer great benefits, work culture, and career development. Relocation may even be available for the right candidate!
Requirements & Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering
· 5+ years of civil engineering design experience (preferably in Water & Wastewater Treatment)
· TX Professional Engineer registration
· Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and ArcGIS
· Hands on experience with full cycle engineering project management from developing proposals, scores, and fees, to planning and modeling, to regulatory compliance and permitting
· Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills working with business development teams, clients, internal teams, municipal authorities, vendors, contractors, council members, and more
· W-2 ONLY - No C2C, 1099, or visa sponsorship available!!!
Compensation for the Civil Engineer:
· Employment type: Direct hire
· Salary: $110K + bonus (+/- based on experience) (possible sign on bonus for the right candidate)
· Locations: Frisco, TX, Arlington, TX, Lubbock, TX, or Amarillo, TX (relocation possible for the right candidate)
· Hybrid: On-site 3 days/week
· Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, prescription insurance, PTO, 401K with matching, short-term disability, long-term disability, wellness programs, and more!