CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a CAE Engineer for a growing client in Chandler, AZ. As the Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Engineer, you will be a key member of the engineering department and you will support product offerings throughout the entire organization. Qualified candidates will have their US Citizenship, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a minimum of 3 years of FEA experience including static and dynamic stress analysis, and experience with Hypermesh, Abaqus, Optistruct, LS-DYNA, Anfyf, and/or Nastran. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company with great benefits in a role that offers high visibility across the organization. Relocation assistance possible for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and Qualifications for the CAE/ FEA Engineer:
- Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen due to project requirements.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in finite element analysis (FEA) / Computer-aided engineering (CAE) engineering and analysis is required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in conducting FEA simulations, analyzing results, and validating against real-world scenarios.
- Strong proficiency in software tools such as Hypermesh, Abaqus, Optistruct, Hypermesh, LS-DYNA, Anfyf, and/or Nastran.
- Ability to create, interpret, and present simulation results, provide insights, and recommend design improvements.
- Experience generating comprehensive reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities, both within technical teams and with non-technical stakeholders.
Compensation for the CAE/ FEA Engineer:
- Direct hire
- Salary: $85-115K + 5% bonus
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p, (some flexibility available)
- On-site in Chandler, AZ
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, virtual care, HSA, FSA, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability, accident, critical illness, 401K w/ matching, PTO, and more!