Buyer - Operating Room
Surgical Buyer - Operating Room
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an Operating Room Surgical Buyer for a hospital in McKinney Texas. As the Surgical Buyer, you will be responsible for sourcing vendors and products to locate specialized equipment, supplies, and services. You will also submit POs via system portals, fax and email, keep a daily stock inventory, and proactively review schedules and patient census to forecast the amount of supplies needed. Qualified candidates should be an experienced surgical buyer with at least 2 years of experience, be comfortable and willing to be in the operating suite, be computer savvy with the ability to quickly learn several new programs, and must have medical technology and terminology knowledge. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity with a great organization that offers a family friendly work environment and future growth potential!
Requirements Surgical Buyer - Operating Room
· High School Diploma minimum
· Minimum 2 years of experience as Surgical Buyer
· Must have medical technology terminology experience and understand surgical procedures being conducted
· Willing to be in operating room (this is an on-site site)
· Computer savvy- e-mail, Excel spreadsheets, and the ability to learn several new programs
· Ability to lift above 25 pounds
· Please note this client requires all of their employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated before starting employment!
Compensation for the Surgical Buyer - Operating Room
· Direct Hire
· Pay: $28/hr (+/- based on experience)
· Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:30am-2:30pm or 7:30am-3:30pm
· Eligible for benefits and quarterly bonus