Business Development Manager
CornerStone Staffing offers a fast-paced, fun work environment. We offer comprehensive, hands-on training in all departments, encouraging skills development and providing excellent opportunity for advancement. As a regional leader in the staffing industry, we are a fast-growing company with many employment opportunities. We are currently hiring Business Development Managers for the Dallas and LasColinas areas.
An Employee working for CornerStone Staffing Receives:
- Competitive Pay
- Attractive base salary
- Performance-Driven Bonus Program
- Profit Sharing
- Monthly Auto Allowance
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- 100% Expense Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Two weeks vacation to start plus additional weeks with tenure(5-years = 3 weeks, 10=4 weeks)
- Paid Sabbaticals- two weeks at 5 years and every 3 years thereafter, in addition to regular vacation time.
- Robust Wellness Programs
- Monthly Fitness Center expense reimbursement
- Career Advancement
- Profitable, fast-growing, company
- Ability to Give Back
- Paid service hours for charity/volunteer participation
- Company organized charity events
Job Requirements for the Outside Sales / Account Manager
- Bachelor degree preferably in business, sales, communications or marketing. We will consider graduates that had sales experience while going to school.
- 1+ year(s) proven outside business-to-business sales experience, 2-5 years experience a plus as an Account Executive, Outside Sales Manager, Business Development Professional, Territory Sales Manager, etc.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- No more than two jobs in the last five years
- Proven track record with exceptional sales and relationship building skills
- Experience calling on HR Professionals, C-Level Professionals and Hiring Managers highly desired, but NOT required!
- Ability and desire to entertain (luncheons, concerts, football, hockey, etc.)
- MS Office
Once you have applied, please call 817-635-0500 x 164. You may also send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Job Status: Full Time