|CornerStone’s Professional Placement Division has partnered with a local non-profit in their search for a Business Development Manager. This position will report to the Director of Business Development and be responsible for supporting donor engagement, fund raising events, social media and interaction with volunteers. The desired candidate make new entries, update and maintain their donor database to ensure accurate records and reporting for the company. They will be instrument in updating the company website, doing social media campaigns and handling communications with companies and personal donors to support their cause. We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills that feels comfortable speaking at special events, as well as assisting in giving presentations.
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
The company offers work-life balance, ability to set your hours and a comprehensive benefit package upon hire. If interested, send your resume to Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500x162 for immediate consideration.
- 2+ years of Business Development, preferably in a non-profit environment
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Marketing or related field highly desired
- Prior experience in non-profit highly desired
- Ability to draft grant proposals
- Prior management of social media campaigns and marketing that is viewed by the public
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Comfortable giving presentations and speeches
- Ability to manage and attend special events to bring in donations for the company