Location: Dallas, TX
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX. The Business Analyst will serve as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project. The candidate will have the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
Requirements for the Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree is an absolute must
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry as a business analyst
- Advanced experience with Powerpoint
- Strong excel skills for reporting and data analysis, pivot and v look up, complex formulas (macros a plus)
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- System support team for doc custody, supports all business
* Long term temp position with a possibility to get hired at the end of the contract.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text 817-539-6362 to inquire about the job. No 3rd party recruiters and staffing firms, please.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary