Building Office Manager
Requirements of Building Office Manager:
- 3+ years of office management experience, handling the full scope of support for both tenants and building staff
- Ability to address customer inquiries or concerns, investigate them and provide resolutions or escalate them to the appropriate person
- Detail oriented; handling update and saving of contracts from tenants, 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Must be able to handle office purchases and track expenses for budgeting purchases; office equipment, employee uniforms, office supplies, etc.
- Polished, professional appearance, as they will be the face of the company handling drop in visits with current or prospective tenants
- Intermediate Microsoft Office
- Sharepoint and Employee Navigator experience highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal
- 401K with 3% match after first year with the company
- Fund program
- Sick days
- Team activities (March Madness, Quarterly meeting activities -Top Golf, etc.-company is all about have a cohesive, collaborative team!)