CornerStone has partnered with a local company in their search for a building engineer to manage all maintenance, repairs, vendor management for a high profile, high rise building in the Dallas area. We are seeking persons with prior high rise building engineering oversight for HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Lighting, and general upkeep (painting, lightbulbs, locks /door repairs and tenant call response).
Requirements of the Building Engineer:
· 2+ years of Building Engineer of a high rise building; preferably 10+ stories
· HVAC license a plus
· Ability to repair HVAC equipment; chillers, boilers, pumps
· Testing and maintenance of building equipment; systems, fire alarm systems, etc.
· Ability to communicate with tenants on repair or request inquiries and follow-up promptly
· Inspect grounds and building to detect needed maintenance in common areas and tenant offices as needed
· Assist vendors with access to facility as needed
· Criminal background check will be conducted
If interested, contact Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate consideration.