CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Bookkeeper for a broadcast media company in Norwalk, CT. As the Production Coordinator you will oversee content and copy for our signage network content, act a liaison between the sales and production departments, oversee and edit our daily news and image service and assist in our digital marketing efforts for our website clients. Qualified Candidates should have two years’ experience with copywriting or copy editing and strong communication skills especially on the phone and during virtual meetings. Leadership experience and experience with digital marketing services, directories, websites, and SEO are all a plus! Come join a growing company with great growth potential, work/life balance, and a fun and easy going staff.
Requirements for the Bookkeeper:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- 3+ years’ of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Advanced billing experience - will be responsible for working with the sales team to review and submit accurate billings in a timely manner
- QuickBooks experience required
- Excel experience required
- Experience with accounts payable, balance sheet reconciliations, General Ledger, profit & loss statements, fixed assets, and financial statement reporting all preferred!
Compensation for the Bookkeeper:
- Direct Hire
- Salary: $70-75K/year
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-4p or 9a-5p, some flexibility available
- Location: On-site in Norwalk, CT
- Benefits: Health insurance, dental plan, profit sharing (vested after 2 years at 25% then 20% more each year and after 5 years 100% vested, simple IRA with 3% match after 1 year, PTO grows with tenure, work/life balance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a1U4V000002eKH1UAM