Title: Billing Supervisor
Cornerstone Professional Placement has partnered with a global events company seeking a Billing Supervisor. As the Billing Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the Billing team, creating customer accounts, ensuring timely and accurate billings, performing variance analysis, establishing KPIs and metrics, and identifying and implementing process improvements. Qualified candidates will have 9+ years of previous billing experience, 3+ years of supervisory experience, SAP experience, and system implementation experience. This is an exciting Direct- Hire opportunity with a globally renowned organization that offers unlimited PTO and an amazing, professional culture!
Requirements for Billing Supervisor:
- 9+ years of previous billing experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- SAP experience, and system implementation experience
- Experience creating customer accounts, ensuring timely and accurate billings, performing variance analysis, establishing KPIs and metrics, and identifying and implementing process improvements
- Well versed in all Microsoft software applications and the ability to learn proprietary software quickly
- Please note this client requires ALL employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated!
Compensation for the Billing Supervisor:
- Direct hire!
- Compensation: $100K/year (+/- based on experience)
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Location: on-site then hybrid
- Benefits: Unlimited PTO, multiple medical plans, HSA, dental, vision, 401K with matching, basic life & AD&D, short & long-term disability, term life, spouse life, child life, paid sick time, parental leave, employee assistance program, FSA, dependent care spending account, LegalShield legal plan, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and more!