Cornerstone has partnered with a law firm in Fort Worth, TX seeking a Billing Specialist who enjoys digging into detailed work that can help our billing attorneys revise, process, and issue accurate billing every month in a timely manner. Experience in accounting and billable rates is a must! Qualified candidates should have at minimum three years of billing experience. Preferred candidates will be organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently to achieve results.
Job Title: Billing Specialist
Pay: $45K-60K/ year
Schedule: Mon- Fri (40hrs/wk)
Location: Fort Worth, TX
* Create invoices for services provided, send invoices and supporting documentation to the customer and update customer files.
* Send statements to customers.
* Legal Billing experience a plus!
* Process credit memos and other adjustments as needed.
* Ensure proper approvals are obtained adjustments for compliance.
* Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
* Work closely with attorneys and clients partners to resolve issues
- some college preferred ~ HS Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 years of billing experience
- LMS system preferred
- Reading contracts and determining billable items experience preferred
- Full AR cycle experience should include creating invoices manually (for exceptions), balancing AR interfaces and creating adjustments, required
- Legal billing experience preferred
- Experience in Excel required
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Jenna Sanchez at email@example.com. You may also call her at 817-635-0500 ext 163.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
and have the ability to work independently to achieve results.</p><p> </p><p> Billing Specialist</p><p>Pay: $45K-60K/ year</p><p>Schedule: Mon- Fri (40hrs/wk)</p><p>Location: Fort Worth
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a1U4V000001ty9tUAA