Title: Billing Coordinator
Cornerstone Professional Placement has partnered with a global events company seeking a Billing Coordinator. As the Billing Coordinator, you will work in a shared services environment responsible for creating customer accounts, reviewing customer contracts, invoicing, reporting, and compliance with billing procedures. Qualified candidates will have 4+ years of previous billing experience and strong experience in MS Office. This is an exciting Direct- Hire opportunity with a globally renowned organization that offers unlimited PTO and an amazing, professional culture!
Requirements for Billing Coordinator:
- 4+ years of billing experience (shared services experience, helpful)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience creating customer accounts, reviewing customer contracts, invoicing, reporting, and compliance with billing procedures.
- Well versed in all Microsoft software applications and the ability to learn proprietary software quickly
- SAP experience, helpful
- Please note this client requires ALL employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated!
Compensation for the Billing Coordinator:
- Direct hire!
- Compensation: $28.70/hr
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Location: on-site then hybrid
- Benefits: Unlimited PTO, multiple medical plans, HSA, dental, vision, 401K with matching, basic life & AD&D, short & long-term disability, term life, spouse life, child life, paid sick time, parental leave, employee assistance program, FSA, dependent care spending account, LegalShield legal plan, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and more!