Bilingual HR Generalist
Seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Human Resources Generalist to support the Latin American market of a global company in Plano, TX. The Bilingual HR Generalist must have 3-4 years of experience as an HR Generalist responsible for employee engagement, soft skills training, employee relations, and assisting with talent acquisition. Qualified HR Generalists will possess all of the required experience, but still looking for long-term growth with an organization. This client appeals to a fun target market, has a dynamic company culture, offers great benefits and PTO, and allows the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the organization with this direct hire opening!
Requirements for the Bilingual HR Generalist:
* Fluent in English & Spanish (read, write, and speak both languages and utilize proper grammar)
* Bachelor’s degree, preferred
* 3-5 years of experience as an HR Generalist
* Experience organizing and leading employee engagement efforts
* Experience creating and delivering soft skills training
* Employee relations experience, including determining disciplinary action, receiving and documenting employee complains, and assisting management with terminations
* Experience assisting Talent Acquisition with recruitment
Compensation for the Bilingual HR Generalist:
* Direct hire employment
* Salary: $65-75K/year (+/- based on experience)
* Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
* Benefits: Medical benefits, HSA, FSA, PTO, employee discounts, fun culture, growth & more!
Job Status: Full Time